The Fashion Bug’s Story: Denim is so versatile. If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I am a big fan of dungarees as well as printed jeans, but now I am having a real moment with denim dresses. And how cute is this one from Zara? Gone are the days of mumsy denim frocks. Instead its all about structured shorter sexier denim dresses. Stand out denim pieces such as this dress are the way forward this summer. If you haven’t already then here are my three reasons why you should add a denim dress to your wardrobe: (1) Denim dresses are effortlessly chic and super comfortable. (2) Think of a denim dress as a statement piece…so all it needs is a pair of sky-high heels. (3) But don’t forget a denim dress is a perfect transitional piece too because you can just add a pair of over-the-knee boots in Autumn and you can wear it all over again!
The Fashion Bug’s Tips: Here are my top 10 denim dresses out at the moment. FB xx
1. H&M – Lyocell dress.
2. Madewell – Stretch denim dress.
3. ASOS – Western shirt dress.
4. Sea – Cotton-denim midi dress.
5. Zara – Denim dress.
6. Stella McCartney – Cut-out stretch denim dress.
7. House of Holland – Nancy denim dress.
8. Zara – Chambray dress with frills.
9. MCQ – Stretch denim dress.
10. Acquaverde – denim dress.