I’m wearing…Free People top, Topshop denim shorts, Sophie Anderson bag.
I’m wearing…Diane Von Furstenberg jumpsuit.
I’m wearing…Pitusa dress, Miu Miu swimsuit, Illesteva sunglasses.
I’m wearing…Melissa Odabash kaftan, Sophie Anderson bag, Manebi espadrilles.
I’m wearing…Pia Pauro dress, Manebi espadrilles, Sophie Anderson bag, Le Specs sunglasses.
I’m wearing…Pitusa dress
I’m wearing…Parker dress, Christian Louboutin shoes.
I’m wearing..Le Salty Label dress, Paloma Barcelo wedges and bag from Ibiza.
I’m wearing…Topshop dungarees and top, Manebi espadrilles.
I’m wearing…Chan Luu dress, Paloma Barcelo wedges and Charlotte Olympia bag.
I’m wearing…Jen’s Pirate Booty romper, Chanel espadrilles, Le Specs sunglasses and Goyard bag.
The Fashion Bug’s Outfit: See underneath photos for details.
The Fashion Bug’s Story: Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I want to dedicate today’s post to all things colourful from my holiday in Ibiza. And that means my outfits. And of course the delicious food.
In London my colour palette seems to be quite muted but as soon as I go on holiday all the colours of the rainbow come out. Taking my own advice I packed lot of dresses and playsuits, the majority of which I seem to have found on Revolve Clothing. Hope you find some inspiration from these photos and all have a great week!
The Fashion Bug’s Tips: I visited some new beach clubs and restaurants this time around in Ibiza that were just amazing. It is difficult to have favourites as there are so many to choose from (I am leaving out El Chiringuito entirely even though i love it!), but here are my 5 top spots (in no particular order) for food including some oldies but goodies.
- Passion Cafe – my absolute number 1 on the island and the “home of health and happiness.” A huge range of juices and smoothies as well as delicious breakfast (avocado on toast with chilli) and lunch dishes (thai chicken salad is my go-to dish.) The Marina Botafoch branch is open all year round in case you decide to visit off season.
- Amante Beach Club – I had heard about this countless times but never been until this year. We went for dinner just as the sun was setting and the views are breathtaking. The food was also amazing – I would recommend the fish croquettes, the gazpacho, and the rice with lobster. Make sure you get a table outside.
- Experimental Beach. I never tire of this one. Anyone who hasn’t been has to go. The atmosphere is unbeatable and the food delicious. Best gazpacho I ever had. Also the sunset views are stunning.
- Utopia beach club. All the way in the North of the island, this tiny very rustic beach restaurant is hidden in a small bay surrounded by turquoise waters. The menu is not extensive but absolutely delicious. I would recommend the hummous and the couscous. So far off the beaten track that it doesn’t have a website.
- Sa Punta. The final restaurant on this list but it came close to being number 1. I have been to Sa Punta more times than I can count. The first time I ever went to Ibiza I went to Sa Punta. Every time my husband and I visited the island for wedding planning we went to Sa Punta. We even had a warm-up dinner there with our families before our wedding festivities kicked off. I absolutely love it. The food. The atmosphere. The service. The shop. Go for dinner and eat some ceviche, tiradito and some grilled fish. And pick up a few gems from the shop while you are there!
And lastly, remember to have aioli wherever you go. xx FB