I’m wearing…Isabel Marant boots, Topshop dress (sold out but similar here), Chanel bag, Illesteva sunglasses.
Let’s talk about black winter boots. Every wardrobe needs a pair that you can wear day in day out with dresses and jeans. I like to invest in at least one pair every winter (except this autumn I have already bought two – oops!) but with so many out there it can be difficult to make a decision. Usually I opt for leather rather than suede as there is nothing worse than getting stuck in a sudden rain storm in your new suede boots (this is London after all!) However, If you already have a few pairs of leather boots like I do then a pair of suede boots can be a lovely addition. I felt that these Isabel Marant ones were actually very practical; they have a small heel but are very comfortable and go with just about anything (I am now seriously considering getting the leopard print calf hair ones too!) You will get a lot of wear out of your boots so its worth really investing in a pair that you will still want to wear for years to come.
Here are my top 10 winter boots available now. No high street choices here ladies – I believe that when it comes to boots you should really go for something that will last. Happy shopping! xx FBB
- Jimmy Choo classic leather biker boots – £625
- Acne “Jensen” leather boots – £400
- Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots – £435
- Isabel Marant “Patsha” suede chelsea boots – £315
- Sam Edelman “Edith” suede ankle boots – £125
- Isabel Marant “Brenna” stretch suede knee boots – £585
- Lanvin leather boots – £720
- Tod’s laser-cut leather chelsea boots – £390
- Laurence Dacade “Silas” suede over the knee boots – £635
- Chanel boots – £800 (couldn’t find a proper photo of the black ones with the higher heel – best to go in to the store!)