I know we are not supposed to have favourites, but sometimes its impossible not to! I have been obsessed with wearing all-black ever since I can remember – it is easy, timeless and chic. And on those days when you really don’t feel inspired (it happens!) it is a quick go-to solution. Both the skirt and top are recent purchases from Net-a-porter – easy separates that I will wear over and over again. The skirt is made from a lightweight embroidered organza which is great as I can also wear it in warmer weather. The top is from a brand I recently discovered called Toteme that do luxurious, sportswear-inspired essentials. I seem to be wearing a lot of polo neck sweaters at the moment – the shape is very flattering and for anyone who is perpetually cold like me they will certainly warm you up!
I have put together 10 of my favourite polo necks out at the moment.
Click on the highlighted links to buy. xx FBB
- Pure Collection superfine polo neck sweater – £199
- M&S Collection pure cashmere polo neck jumper – £79
- Toteme “Bordeaux” stretch knit turtleneck sweater – £125
- Zara polo neck sweater – £19.99
- Bella Freud 1970 wool turtleneck sweater – £280
- Vince ribbed-knit roll-neck sweater – £190
- H&M polo-neck top – £7.99
- J.Crew tissue turtleneck t-shirt – £34.50
- Wolford “Colorado” G-string bodysuit – £120
- Reiss “Rembi” black cashmere jumper – £120