The Fashion Bug’s Outfit: Topshop dungarees (similar here) and top, Tabitha Simmons shoes, Chanel bag, Illesteva sunglasses.
The Fashion Bug’s Story: Every few months The Chelsea Arts Club building in my neighbourhood gets a revamp; the front wall is repainted with something weird and wonderful. The latest theme? A cosmic starry galaxy! I have always loved it but since having my blog I am constantly on the look out for interesting backdrops for my photos and this was definitely one of my favourites so far.
You have already witnessed from my last post that I am very much into denim of all varieties at the moment. Dungarees, pinafore dresses, shorts and jeans – when I want a basic day look I can run around town in, this is what I tend to gravitate towards. Denim is effortless, timeless and versatile. You can smarten any denim look by throwing on a pair of heels and a blazer, or keep it simple with come cute flats and a tee.
The Fashion Bug’s Tips: Here are some of my favourite denim pieces out there at the moment – all under £200. Click on the links to buy xx FB
1. Alexa Chung for AG Jeans £350 – shop here
2. Topshop denim pinafore dress £32 – shop here
3. Zara denim dungarees £39.99 – shop here
4. Steve J & Yoni P skirt £170 – shop here
5. Topshop white short dugarees £38 – shop here
6. H&M denim skirt £19.99 – shop here
7. One Teaspoon Jailhouse playsuit £64.50 – shop here
8. Frame denim mini skirt £160 – shop here
9. Black Orchid skinny overall £75 – shop here
10. Madewell denim jumpsuit £165 – shop here